Sep 30, 2011

~..    Gold Stars for all ! ....we have winners    ..~ 
chosen through www.random.org

Lynn and Gwendy
~ won a set of 4note cards! ~


Congratulations!   
I'll be sending your cards soon 
please email me privately with your addresses.

~ Your suggestions have been amazing ~ and inspirational  ~
I was delighted to read each and every one.
    Note cards were introduced recently as 
Christmas Gift ideas for the Holiday Season.  
Who knew these little note cards would sell out so quickly?  
I've had to reorder, again! and these are going fast, too.
Looks like there is a real need for personal note cards, 
( even in this computerized world )


Friends and Fairies    a small Sampler Set of 4 blank notecards
                ~Friends and Fairies ~


small Sampler Set of 4 blank notecards*










3 comments:

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Hi Becky,
I just wanted to stop by and tell you how much I adore your sweet artwork! Your darling images make my heart happy!
Hugs,
Michelle

becky kelly studio said...

Thanks Michelle, for the nice note. I've always liked your site, refreshing!

my tiny studio said...

Congratulations to the two winners !!!!!! :)